Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Me, and stuff

My name is Thomas Colin Makin. I prefer to be called by my middle name, as my father's name is also Thomas, and as such have never been called by that name. This is (pray to god) my fourth and final year at ASU. I live outside of Boone, between Sugar Grove and Zionville. I have a one bedroom house that i share with my Bluetick Coonhound, Beau. I have no real plans for when i graduate.

2 comments:

Jere Miles said...

My kids want to get a dog, but being in married housing we can't have any pets. And I wouldn't worry about what tomorrow holds, there are plenty of worries and troubles in today. By the way, I've got my dad's name also, but when I was a kid everybody called us "big Jere" or "little Jere", never did care much for my middle name.

Katelyn said...

Hi Colin,

I thought I'd post on your blog since you're the only person I know in this class. I didn't know you had a dog. Nor did I know you weren't really living in Boone anymore. Crazy. Well, I look forward to seeing you all semester!